Elbrook Cash and Carry is open for Trade only. We only serve to registered trade members.

For a retailer to open an account:
To register your business for trade, we would require the following documents:

  • Copy of Incorporation Certificate
  • Copy of VAT Certificate
  • Company Bank Details
  • Owner Photo ID Details such as Passport & Driving Licence.
  • Copy of Business Utility Bill (Less than 3 months old)
  • Copy of Lease agreement or proof of Freehold of the business premises.

We do not accept cheques. Payment methods are Cash or Cards only. Cash can only be accepted under the Money Laundering Regulations. We do not accept third party card payments. Photo id may be asked for card payment at the time of payment. There is also a charge of 1% on payments with credit cards.

For a wholesaler to open an account:
As a part of the new Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS), we are all required to conduct due diligence checks on our partners involved in the supply chain for alcoholic drinks. We would require the following documents for a wholesaler to open an account to start trading

  • Company Introduction stating the nature of your business and products you sell.
  • Copy of Incorporation Certificate
  • Copy of Vat Certificate
  • Copy of Money Laundering Certificate
  • Company Bank Details
  • Owner/Director’s/ Proprietor’s ID Details
  • Copy of Business Utility Bill (Less than 3 months old)
  • Headed paper complete with Director’s Signature
  • Proof of Due Diligence your company carries out
  • AWRS number if provided.

The existing wholesalers who are already registered at Elbrook Cash & Carry Ltd will need to provide us with the above mentioned documents to carry out our business as normal and without any hindrance. Regular visits will also be made by Elbrook representative to carry out due diligence checks.

  • Volvic
  • Gallo Family
  • Evian
  • Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
  • Carlsberg
  • Smirnoff
  • Heinekin
  • Concha Y Toro
  • Stella Artois
  • Coca-cola
  • Hardys Wine
« »